Scholastic Chess manages the on-campus chess programs of a number of schools in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and the New Territories. These chess programs are operated in partnership with the respective pre-schools, primary and secondary schools. In addition to on-campus programs, we also offer private and group lessons for students of various skill levels. Starting from the true beginner who has zero knowledge of chess, to open tournament players.
- We provide a turn-key solution for school's on-campus chess program.
- These programs include chess clubs, school tournaments, and after school lessons.
- Through these programs, the students develop analytical, mathematical and social skills.
Private & Group Lessons
- We have small group classes of up to 8 students to ensure personal care and attention for each and every student. The group classes also provide the social element in the game.
- Our private lessons are customized for the individual students, providing them the most effective learning experience.
- We provide coaching and personalized preparation for the students who have made the personal decision to compete at open tournaments.
- These intenstive sessions are designed to help the students to most effectively capitalize on their strengths while minimizing the consequences of their weaknesses.
Articles & Resources