Scholastic Chess manages the on-campus chess programs of a number of schools in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and the New Territories. These chess programs are operated in partnership with the respective pre-schools, primary and secondary schools. In addition to on-campus programs, we also offer private and group lessons for students of various skill levels. Starting from the true beginner who has zero knowledge of chess, to open tournament players.
Manage on-campus Chess Program
- We provide a turn-key solution for school's on-campus chess program.
- These programs include chess clubs, school tournaments, and after school lessons.
- Through these programs, the students develop analytical, mathematical and social skills.
Private & Group
- We have small group classes of up to 8 students to ensure personal care and attention for each and every student. The group classes also provide the social element in the game.
- Our private lessons are customized for the individual students, providing them the most effective learning experience.
- We provide coaching and personalized preparation for the students who have made the personal decision to compete at open tournaments.
- These intenstive sessions are designed to help the students to most effectively capitalize on their strengths while minimizing the consequences of their weaknesses.